Hi William. Here is the note that displays above H4:
Note: These are the graduates and loan types to include and exclude in order to fill out CDS H4 and H5.
* 2018 undergraduate class: all students who started at your institution as first-time students
and received a bachelor's degree between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
* only loans made to students who borrowed while enrolled at your institution.
* co-signed loans.
* students who transferred in.
* money borrowed at other institutions.
* parent loans
* students who did not graduate or who graduated with another degree or certificate (but no bachelor’s degree.
Use the row count and not H4 for the denominator. The Average column is described as "Average per undergraduate borrower ... borrowed from the types of loans specified...", not the average for borrowers and non-borrowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jim Price, Assistant Director
Office of Institutional Research and Planning
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 7002, 300 Peele Hall
“All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”